How Good Is Memory Foam Mattress
How Good Is Memory Foam Mattress
Looking to buy a memory foam mattress online? You may come across many ads online, claiming to offer the best foam mattress in India. However, the proof of the pudding lies in the eating! It is vital to understand the different types of foam mattresses available in the market, in order to know just which one will best fit your needs. Memory foam mattresses have been gaining momentum in terms of popularity and come with multi-fold benefits.
We’ve compiled 7 ways in which memory foam mattresses can improve your sleep –
- Relief for Pressure Points: Memory foam mattresses are being used in hospitals and clinics in an effort to help distribute the pressure points evenly in a patient’s body, especially when lying down for a long period of time. These mattresses cushions the body and reduces pain in many sensitive areas. Memory foam mattress always adapts to the shape of the individual, rather than the other way round.
- Proper Spinal/Back Support: Memory foam mattresses deliver optimal support for each part of the human body. The weight is distributed evenly across the surface of the mattress. As a result, your lower back gets ample support while the spinal cord remains in a neutral position. Spring mattresses on the other hand distributes the weight focused on certain zones such as the hips, shoulders, and heels. This can turn out to be a pain for side or back sleepers as there is a lack of support for the lumbar area. This may lead to muscle tension and aches in the lower back. Memory foam mattresses, on the other hand, offer proper alignment for the back and spine.
- Relief for Conditions like Arthritis: Memory foam mattresses are recommended to those who suffer from arthritis or fibromyalgia. These are well known to improve sleep quality by supporting the shoulders, hip and back. Better sleep leads to improved wellbeing and contributes to faster recovery for these patients.
- Support for Various Positions: Did you wake up on the wrong side of bed this morning? Chances are, that it had more to do with your sleep position. Memory foam mattresses adjusts to multiple sleeping positions, equally. It doesn’t matter whether you sleep on your side, stomach or back. These mattresses can evenly support each body part and provide you adequate lumbar support.
- Motion Absorption: Memory foam mattresses absorb motion and isolate it instead of transferring. Regular mattresses create waves that lead to a disturbed sleep. With memory foam mattresses, whenever someone gets out of bed, the partner can still continue to sleep soundly. Quite useful especially when you want to sneak out of bed for that midnight snack!
- Combats Dust Mites: Regular mattresses can sometimes contain as many as 10 million dust mites infesting them. However, memory foam mattresses combat dust mites, since they have a higher density in terms of the material type and structure. These mattresses are dust-resistant, safe for young children as well as the aged.
- Hypoallergenic Quotient: It is a well-known fact that environmental allergens possess the ability to trigger allergies and conditions such as Asthma. These can be emitted from furniture and upholstery that are treated with commercial sprays and paints. Memory foam mattresses have hypoallergenic properties and have the power to resist allergens such as pet dander and mold. This ensures prolonged use of such mattresses is safer, especially for those with respiratory conditions.
The best memory foam mattresses in India are engineered to offer exceptional comfort and quality. Not many manufacturers can claim to offer an incomparable product. These new age mattresses comes with three Ortho-foam layers and a fiber-plush cover, which ensure excellent posture and back support while you sleep. The cool gel memory foam used in these mattresses is temperature adaptive and easily retains shape, even over long periods of time.
These mattresses also use OEKO-Tex®standard hypoallergenic fabrics and conform to CertiPUR-US® standards in terms of foam/build quality. Most online brands allow you to return the mattress if you are not satisfied within 100 days, and there is a 10-year warranty as well. Online mattress price is 25-50% less than offline brands. The bamboo fabric cover employed by most of these next gen mattresses ensure ample breathability and air-ventilation. Such mattresses are definitely your best bet when it comes to sleeping peacefully and comfortably every night!
This Home Improvement article was published on Otherarticles.com, an article and news website.